Today is another gift-guide themed post. Last week, I shared my top tips for writing gift guides and shared 7 brands looking for bloggers. Now, I’m sharing ten more brands that want to get their products featured. I hope this blog post helps with your gift guide dilemmas!
- Self-care and Wellness bloggers: Affirmation cards and prints from A Life More Inspired email:email@example.com
- Gift guides for her: Checkout https://upoveranddownunder.com/ and email: Info@upoveranddownunder.com
- Border collie inspired gifts, clothing+homeware http://www.olliecollie.co.uk email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All types of gift guides.That Lovely Stuff. A gift store full of things handmade by mums at home. Email: email@example.com
- Gift guides for men. https://www.meandmycar.co.uk/ email:Fiona@meandmycar.co.uk
- Gift guide for 3-8-year-olds. A range of art sensory boxes to feature. Visit facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/squidgydoodle/
- Gift guides for men. Sci-fi, gaming and retro film prints http://www.smartarts.gallery Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift guides for teenagers/young girls. Miss Dreambox are gift boxes for girls. Email: email@example.com
Before you go….
Check out my original post on gift guides and 7 brands looking for bloggers.
Read my interview with Fran from Prezzy Box on sending gift guide pitches.
Read my guide to Response Source– the perfect way to source products for gift guides.