Today I’m back! With my second ebook finally complete. After talking about the power of ebooks in my post on passive income projects, I set about creating my second-and it’s here! The Blog Growth Toolkit!
What is the blog growth toolkit?
The blog growth toolkit is an ebook which is full of practical tips on…
- Planning content people want to read and share
- Using social media to boost traffic
- Getting all the views on Pinterest
- Setting up and making the most of a mailing list.
- How to grow your blog and take it to the next level in 2018
As well as plenty of printable pages to track your stats, growth and ideas to take your blog to the next step. All this for only £5.99!
Is it Right for Me?
- Do you already have a blog and social channels? This is not a guide for those who haven’t yet started a blog. Instead, it’s for those who have already got the basics of the blog set up, and want to take it to the next level! However, if you’re already an established full-time blogger, this might not be the best purchase for you as you may already have nailed your blog growth and traffic.
- Are you cautious about spending lots of money when you’re not making very little blog income? All my ebooks are set a very reasonable rate (of £5.99) as I strongly believe growing your blog shouldn’t have to cost the world!
- Do you want a steady, realistic increase in growth and NOT millions of followers? If you want to grow your blog but aren’t daydreaming of millions of followers, then this is the blog for you. I don’t have millions of followers. I hate ebooks that promise this (because I’ve read them and I still don’t have a million followers. If I did, I’d be selling toothpaste ads on Instagram instead of blogging here. Instead, this is real, practical tips to grow your blog steadily month on month.
What if I need extra help?
For the first time ever I’m offering two options for my ebook. The first option is the ebook itself but the second choice is the ebook plus a personalised blog audit! This involves…
- You filling in a questionnaire, outlining your key goals and focuses that you need support with.
- Within seven days, you’ll receive a detailed blog critique from me (approximately 2 pages long) via email; full of suggestions on how to grow your blog targetted advice and areas of development.
- You’ll then have an additional seven days to send unlimited follow up questions via email to ensure you know exactly how to grow your blog.
- This service can include me looking at your media kit and pitching emails- if one of your targets is to make money from your blog. The price of this is £31.99
Testimonials on my previous ebook: Pitching Toolkit
Steph from Colitis to Ostomy: I found the Blog to Business: Your Pitching Toolkit to be really useful and easy to understand. It has enabled me to think about how I will approach brands and how to narrow down the brands that fit my blog.My blog is written with young people having ostomies and pregnant women/new moms with an ostomy.
Becky from The Owlet: Jenna you’re amazing! Just got my first EVER sponsored post thanks to yo. Also after our conversation on Twitter, it’s really helped me come up with blog content. Thank you so much!
Laura from Mum on A Mission
This ebook has given me the confidence to start pitching as well as ideas on who to target and how to find their contact details. Since I read it I’ve successfully pitched to several clients and have recommended this guide to other bloggers too.
Where can I buy?
Buy the ‘Blog Growth Toolkit’ here.
Buy the ‘Blog Growth Toolkit+audit here.